Popular activities on YouTube has been sending and watching YouTube videos on your PC or on the go, but right now, you could use your mobile devices as a remote control, this simply means that you can send YouTube videos to a paired game console or to a paired TV and can also add videos to your TV queue at www.youtube.com/pair. While other people can either watch or send videos at a time, you are ahead by doing several things on your paired device when you are watching a video on you TV.
Related: How to Download TouTube Videos
YouTube is an American owned video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California, United States. It is an originally created video-sharing hub. YouTube was created for people to be able to discover as much as also be able to share videos. The service was created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005. In November 2006, it was bought by Google for US$1.65 billion. Most of the videos are free for viewers while some are charged on a monthly basis by their providers. Explicit and offensive content videos are only available to registered users of 18years of age or older.
Simple ways to pair your devices
See the video guide below
You can pair device to your game console or to YouTube on your TV. The devices that can be paired could range from your tablet, phone or computer. The following are the step by step ways to pair you device:
- Launch the YouTube app on your fame console or on your TV, select “Settings” and click on “Pair device”. A pairing code will be displayed on the TV.
- Go to www.youtube.com/pair and input the pairing code that is displayed on the TV into the box.
- Then hit “Add this TV” button.
Want to stream Music: See the top 10 best Music streaming sites now
Another Way to Also Pair your Device is:
- Open youtube.com if you are using a computer or Launch your mobile web app or YouTube app on your devices at m.youtube.com if you are not using a computer.
- Select “Account settings” or “Settings” and click on “Connected TVs” (Android devices may require you select “Add a TV” after this step). A pairing code will be shown.
- Enter the pairing code displayed on your game console or your TV.
When using the same Wi-Fi network as your supported game console or TV, you can automatically pair your tablet or mobile phone by changing your Wi-Fi connection to the same Wi-Fi connection as your TV and then you can videos directly on your TV or game console. You can also select the YouTube icon on your device to enjoy more exciting content. This icon is used to toggle videos from your device and TV.
Related: How to download Adobe Photoshop
You can make changes in adding or removing a connected TV. Kindly refer to Reference Link 2 for more assistance.
Related: How to secure your gmail account
YouTube official website – www.youtube.com
Youtube device pair- www.youtube.com/pair
YouTube Help Center – support.google.com/youtube