Microsoft is a world-famous multinational corporation that focuses basically on computing. Founded by the year 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen, it has grown swiftly. It is no longer a paper headline that it is the largest software company in the world in terms of revenues. Microsoft is openly traded in the NASDAQ Stock Market and Hong Kong Stock Exchange and it is also a part of NASDAQ-100 and S&P 500. Headquartered in Washington, the company currently employs more than 90,000 workers, making nearly about $70 billion per annum.
The Xbox 360 is a video game console developed by Microsoft. Microsoft provides Xbox 360 repair services for customers all over the world. After creating a repair for Xbox 360, customers will be able to solve the problems of their products with the help of Microsoft repair staff. By registering an Xbox 360 product with their private information and product serial number, customers can open a repair for it. In this way, they can fully enjoy the pleasure and excitement brought to them by the product.
Before you could create this account, you need to meet some requirements which is likely to be;
- Computer with an Internet access.
- Your personal information such as ;
- Your country,
- zip code,
- Email, etc.
- And your product serial number.
www.xbox.com/Support| How to create your own Xbox Support account
- Visit the web homepage of Xbox Support. Click “My account” from the page.
- Use your existing Microsoft/yahoo account to login to your Xbox account, if you don’t have any, click here for guide on how to create a Yahoo account.
- Then you are good to go, from here then, you can check out the quick links on the page for the exact thing you need to fix using Xbox support.
- Everything about Xbox 360, Xbox live, Kinect and Accessories, Music and Video, Apps and Games, etc are all there, all you need to do is check out for the exact thing you want support with and click on the linbk then follow the instructions.
- Microsoft Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft for more information refer to this link
- Xbox Support Forum: xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx
- xbox.com/support: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/?icid=furl_support