If you’re facing challenges with your SBCglobal account, then, it is high time you move your Email account to Yahoo to resolve the issue. all you need to do is upgrade it. but then, if your account is still in order, then you have to read down.
You see in order to have access to your SBCglobal email account, firstly, you must have SBCglobal account and secondly, you will have to login your SBC account at Yahoomail Att.net sign in page. www.SBCglobal.net mail has been made part of att.net mail, and you can have access to att.net mail through Yahoo. All these have been made possible through the partnership between Yahoo and AT&T internet service. On logging in, at the Yahoo mail Att.net login page you will be asked to enter your AT&T ID or your AT&T email and your AT&T email password so as to access your account. Also, on search, anytime you carry out a search for SBCglobal, you will be directed to Yahoo mail/att.net mail login page.
What you need to know about SBCglobal, AT&T and Yahoo mail
SBC purchased AT&T in 2005, and opted to adopt AT& because it’s already a known brand name and this led to the company re-branding the name from SBC to AT&T. Before the re-branding, some users have already signed up for SBCglobal email address which continued to get support till date. AT&T The relationship between AT&T, SBCglobal and Yahoo Mail appears to be to be cumbersome at first, but it is really quite simple. The SBC in SBCglobal means south-western Bell Company which in recent times, popularly known as SBC. The SBC legacy user/customers where the first set of users to be put in Yahoo! Services. Before, AT&T was part of Google, helping them, but after Yahoo bought the company, it became Yahoo webmail client to the Yahoo platform
So now you see you end up with a situation where www.SBCglobal.net email account holders are required to go to Yahoo’s att.net portal, to access their accounts.
There are some certain steps you need to follow in order to access your SBCglobal email. The steps are discussed below which are mainly three.
So the steps that you need to follow so as to access your SBCglobal.net email account is really simple.
The login credentials you need to access your SBCglobal email online
As said before, the only required needed to have access to your SBCglobal email online at Yahoo’s Att.net sign in page are your AT&T ID/Email (that is our SBCglobal account username) and the corresponding account password.
Steps to access login www.SBCglobal.net email account
- From your browser, open Yahoo’s Att.net login page, or you can as well go to att.net, and then click on the ‘sign in’ link located at the top right hand side of the page.
(Whichever method you choose to use, it will still take you to the att.net login page, which is as well the Yahoo Mail login page).
- In this step, kindly enter your AT&T ID/Email (that is, your SBCglobal.net email), and enter your SBCglobal password.
- Now after entering you ID and password, click on the ‘sign in’ button, or hit the ‘enter’ key on your keyboard and wait to be logged into your SBCglobal.net account.
www.SBCglobal.net | Things you can do, once you access your SBCglobal email online
Once you have successfully logged in into your SBCglobal email online, you can do many things like;
- You can check your inbox.
- for any new or old mails.
- You can compose and send new emails.
- You can create email messages and save them as draft.
- You can forward emails to other people.
- You can delete old emails
- You can carry out any other email account management tasks you can think of.
If this post about www.SBCglobal.net was helpful, Please share it.