With Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles’, you can
- renew one or more vehicles
- Select and purchase specialty plates in just few minutes.
So if you have no time to deal with renewing your Motor plate offline, then using the Ohio BMV online system should be your best alternative.
How to Renew Plates at Ohio BMV Online System
Many services are available for easy access by users of Ohio BMV online system on their web homepage at www.oplates.com .Some request of this services can be easily accessed through their online system by simply clicking on the corresponding icons;
Driver abstracts order online.
- Special plates availability checking
- Renew your vehicle registration
- Address change for your vehicle registration
- Renew your vehicle registration
- Pay reinstatement fee online
- Check your registration status
- Exchange your plates online
For more information on Ohio BMV services, visit www.oplates.com.
Using renewing vehicle registration as an instance, here are some steps that would help you manage your plates
Step by Step Guide to Renew Plate Using Ohio BMV Online Service
Vehicle registration in Ohion can be don in 4 different ways, which are Online, By phone, By mail or In person. to renew your vehicle plate online,
- Kindly go to www.oplates.com. or click here to be taken to the Ohio Motor plate renew page
- On the homepage, click on the icon “Renew your vehicle registration” to proceed. Hit the “I Accept” box after reading through the stated instructions.
- Please ensure that that your plate expiration date is within 90days or not expired more than 90days of range and your vehicle registered in Ohio and then click continue.
- On the provided field space, enter your plate number and the last 4 digits of you Social Security Number.
- To finish the vehicle renewal process, adhere to the instructions on the screen.
Online Renewal Eligibility Requirements:
- The vehicle must be currently registered with the Ohio BMV.
- You own the vehicle.
- You have a valid Social Security number.
- All the personal and vehicular information on your registration renewal is correct.
- You know your license plate number.
- You do not need to submit any additional documents in order to complete your registration (i.e. receipt of tickets paid).
- You have a valid credit card (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express) or a checking account for payment.
- The vehicle has a current emissions inspection, if you live in an E-Check county (see “Vehicle Inspections” below).
For more questions on your plate, kindly click FAQs located on top of the homepage. Input a keyword in the search box for answers or clarity on your questions.
Ohio License Plate Renewal
For Ohio license plate renewal, here are the registration renewal Fees in Ohio below
- Passenger vehicle: $34.50.
- Motorcycle: $28.50.
- Non-commercial trucks: Light (under 1,500 lbs.): $49.50. …
- Motor home: $49.50.
- Moped: $24.50.
- 2 year registration additional fee: $5.25.
- 3 year registration additional fee: $8.
- 4 to 5 year registration additional fee: $10.
- Ohio Bureau of Motor Official website : oplates.com
- Vehicle Registration Fee Chart – ohio.gov/fees_for_services.stm
- Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles Online System FAQs – oplates.com/Faq/FeedSearch.aspx
- Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles Official Site – ohio.gov/index.stm
Incoming Search term for Oplates at www.oplates.com, Renew Plates at Ohio BMV Online System
- ohio car registration
- new car registration ohio
- ohio vehicle registration
- ohio auto registration
- vehicle registration in ohio
- ohio dmv registration
- ohiolicense plate renewal grace period
- ohio license plate renewal grace period