2016 Vodafone Job
Primary Skills:- Oracle Techno-Functional Expert
Secondary Skills:- Solutioning abilities and Stakeholder Management
Vodafone Job: Job Specification:
Qualification: MBA in Finance / CA / ICWA or any other Financial qualification
Years of experience: Inventory experience
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Vodafone Shared Services India
Grd to 4th Floor, Cluster D Wing – 3, EON Free Zone, Kharadi
Closing Date: Still Ongoing
Selection Procedure: Candidates can apply as soon as possible
Related: 2016 Vodafone job at San Francisco
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply Online from here
Desired Job Profile:-
- EBus Financial experience of Applicant –in particular the modules Purchasing / AP / AR / CM / Projects / Assets / GL / Inventory experience
- Super user understanding of modules, e.g.
- AP invoice entry and PO matching (resolution of new transactions likely to be swept)
- Fundamental GL knowledge of chart of account segment
- AR transaction and receipt entry
- Strong knowledge of enquiry screens and standard reports in each finance module
- Maintenance, cross-validation rules etc.
- Understanding of key processes (system and business) – e.g. 3 way PO/AP matching functionality and transaction flows, create accounting processes, approval workflows, reporting tools and options etc.
- Understanding of the source of accounting transactions, e.g. as below
- AR: driven by auto-accounting rules (Standard Lines vs transaction types)
- Inventory: COGS account in a standard set up from the inventory item
- Projects auto-accounting rules etc.
- Foundation SQL skills and a reasonable knowledge of the tables within each schema within financials, and Change ‘development experience in Oracle’ to ‘implementation experience in Oracle’
Desired:- Useful if Applicant already has a good exposure in the Oracle support website, ‘My Oracle Support’ to research known issues to expedite the support process with L2
Education/ Technical/ Functional Qualifications and/or Professional Certifications:-
- Oracle certified professional
- Graduate in Engineering with an MBA in Finance / CA / ICWA or any other Financial qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle and Finance and Accounting