North Korea missiles fired into sea | Fourth banned ballistic launched

Fourth banned ballistic Fired by North Korea missiles into sea’

 

North Korea has fired another ballistic missiles making it the fourth banned missile launch, three of which landed in Japan’s exclusive economic zone, Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has said.

Some Japanese officials described the launches as a strong and eminent threat and said they lodged “strong protests” with the nuclear-armed, reclusive state.

During questions in Japan parliament, the Japan Prime minister Mr Abe said: “The launches are clearly in violation of Security Council resolutions. It is an extremely dangerous action.”

These actions has clearly shade some light concerning North Korea’s dreams and ambition both for global leadership and nuclear ambitions.

 

South Korean military officials said the missiles were launched early yesterday morning from the Tongchang-ri region, where a missile base is located near the North’s border with China, and flew about 620 miles (1,000 km)

 

A statement made by a South Korea’s Office of Joint Chiefs of Staff: “South Korea and the United States are conducting a close-up analysis, regarding further information.”

Some months past, Pyongyang has staged a series of missile test-launches of various stages and ranges.

Leader Kim Jong-Un is pushing for a nuclear and missile programme that can deter what explains or calls US and South Korean hostility towards the North.

Last year, the North launched a long-range rocket from Tongchang-ri that put an object into orbit.

 

That launch was condemned by the United Nations for violating Security resolutions that ban the use or launch of missile technology.

 

There has been widespread concern that the North Korea may soon conduct an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) test, which when perfected, could in theory reach the United States of America’s shores.

Washington would indirectly consider such a capability a major threat.

Last week, the government of North Korea threatened to take “strong retaliatory measures” after the South and the US began annual joint military drills on Wednesday which run until late April.

 

The two countries (US and South Korea) say the drills test their defensive readiness against possible aggression, but the North criticises their intentions.

The North is under proper international sanctions for its nuclear and missile programmes.

%d bloggers like this: