MyDish Red Lobster
Overview of Red Lobster
MyDISH stands for Darden Information Super Highway. Right now, It’s the HR portal for Olive Garden company, Red Lobster, Longhorn, Bahama Breeze, and Seasons 52 employees. see more below;
Red Lobster started as a single family-owned business in Lakeland, Florida, and has turned into a multi chain of casual restaurants in the United States with over 700 locations in over 11 countries. You can read more about the history of Red Lobster here. The Red Lobster specializes in seafood. From its history, Red Lobster is currently a subsidiary of Darden Restaurant including Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze Island Grill, Longhorn Steakhouse, The Capital Grille and Seasons 52. The company was founded in 1968 and has had seafood quality and service as it focus. Its flagship dishes are snow crab, calamari, popcorn shrimp, Key lime pie and more.
Related: Walmartone Associate Login guide
Mydish Red Lobster Account
As am employee, getting an account from Mydish Red Lobster is very easy and can be done just in few minutes, but If you are already a team member of Red Lobster or other restaurants owned by Darden including Longhorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze Island Grill, The Capital Grille and Seasons 52, then you have the opportunity of getting help to manage your work details at ease. Also with Mydish Red Lobster account, You can
- View your account benefits
- Receive paycheck.
- View balance
- See your work schedules
- Get information about Darden stocks
- Have access to all the Darden restaurant websites
- Request your times off
- Communicate with your company manmgement
- See news about the company like announcements, birthdays, anniversaries and many more.
All these features are things you get to enjoy in one place when you have MyDish Red Lobster account, either from your home, work place or any other place just by using your PC, tab or Smart phone. Don’t forget that the platform (Mydish Red Lobster) offers comprehensive staff/employees related information and resources for the employees in Red Lobster and Restaurant owned by Darden including The Capital Grille, Olive Garden and the rest of them. So don’t hesitate to sign up and make life easier with your MyDish Red Lobster account.
How to Access Employee-only Benefits with Your MyDish Red Lobster Account
It will interest you to know that you will be automatic ally logged off after five minutes of inactivity just to protect your private details.
Here are the few steps required on how to register or log in to your MyDish Red Lobster account.
- Kindly go the Mydish Red Lobster website at redlobster.com and log in by providing your account username and password.
- But if you are a new user of My Dish, kindly click on the “I’m a new user” to register.
- From here, you will have to fill in your Restaurant Number, POS Clock-In ID and the last 4 digits of your SSN and then press the button marked “Create My ID”.
Please note that if you would like to access your Red Lobster account from home, then the cookies of the site are a necessity. Click on the link at Reference Link 4 below to set your browser to allow cookies.
Also, if you would love to access your MRL benefits and manage your work details online on the go, then, you will need download the Mydish Red Lobster app. Kindly use the Reference Link 3 below to get started.
Related: www.targer.com access guide
- Red Lobster Official Site – redlobster.com
- Darden Official Site –darden.com
- MyDish Red Lobster App Downloading
- Dish Home Access Demo – redlobster.com/Projects/faq/homelogin.asp