Just as I have written below in my post about Waptrick and Waphan, you will agree with me that Waptrick is one of the most famous download websites where you can download free mp3, song lyrics, video, games and apps with just few clicks. If you are a music artist, Game and App developer and you don’t have your work live on the Waptrick website, then you’re losing out big time. If uploading your song, App, Game or downloadable thing is an issue for you, then This article is for you. So let’s get started.
Related: How to download Youtube Videos
How to Upload your songs, Apps, Game, Files to Waptrick.com
- Upload your music, files or App to dropbox.com or www.2share.com. If you don’t have a Dropbox account, please create one here. You can as well try any other file sharing website but the two I mentioned here are the most trusted website for Waptrick files.
- Now go to Waptrick website, you will see an email written at the bottom side of www.waptrick.com page, the email is for uploading files to Waptrick database, all you need to do now is to send the name of your
- Song, App, file
- Artiste, developer, or file owner’s name
- Your Country of location and
- The link of the song, app or file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do make sure the topic of the email is specified either as Mp3 UPLOAD, APP UPLOAD, VIDEO UPLOAD, etc depending on what you’re uploading to Waptrick.
- New music and other files are being uploaded to Waptrick every 5 minutes, making the site a very fresh one. So within few minutes, your song or any of the files you published may vanish to the bottom of the waptrick.com music page, If you want to keep your music or any file you uploaded at the top of the page, then start blogging, share it to your friends, share on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social networks out there. Do this until you get a minimum of 10000 downloads so it can be rated among the trending and top downloads.
Hope this tip helped? Please share to others.