Download Adobe Photoshop
In a simple definition, Adobe Photoshop is a digital imaging and photo editing application that allows you to increase the clarity of digital photos and designs. Adobe Photoshop is available at Adobe’s official website, and can be downloaded after buying the software or signing up for a free 30-day trial period.
Related: How to create free Netflix Account
This article is all about how to download adobe Photoshop, so read and understand the methods involved.
Method 1: Download Adobe Photoshop
- Log on to Adobe Photoshop page at
www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html and click on “Buy Now”.
- Photoshop can be purchased for individual use like; business, students and teachers, or for schools and universities. *Click on the tab that best represents who you are
- Adobe Photoshop can be purchased alone or bundled with other Adobe programs, including Light room, Illustrator, and more. Select “Buy Now” next to the Photoshop package that best meets your needs.
- Sign in to Adobe with your existing Adobe ID, but if you don’t have an existing account, select the option to create an Adobe account.
- Follow the guide on the screen to complete your operation and Buy Photoshop.* When the task is complete, Photoshop will automatically download alongside with the Creative Cloud desktop app, which will manage the rest of the installation process. The download process can take up to several minutes to complete, depending on the network speed.
- Launch Photoshop when installation has been completed. It can be launched directly from the Creative Cloud Apps panel, or from the Program Files folder on Windows PCs and from the Applications folder in Mac OS X.
Related: How to download Showbox App
Method 2: Download Adobe Photoshop
Here is another method that can help you download the adobe Photoshop with ease;
- Log on to the Adobe Photoshop free trial landing page at
- Log in to Adobe with your existing Adobe ID, you can select the option to create an Adobe account if you don’t have an existing account already. This login could also be used with other applications such as; Creative Cloud, which is the application that manages all Adobe products, including Photoshop. Photoshop will automatically download alongside with the Creative Cloud desktop app, which will manage the rest of the installation process. The download process may take up to several minutes to Complete.
- Navigate on “Start Trial” in the Creative Cloud Apps panel following installation. You will have 30 days to run Photoshop in free mode, after which the “Start Trial” button will be replaced with “Buy Now” in the Creative Cloud Apps
- If you decide to purchase Photoshop after the free trial period click on “Buy Now” and follow the guide on the screen to buy Photoshop and restore your access to the app, else you won’t be able to use the Photoshop again.