Facebook ads currency
Facebook does not only bill you in dollars which is the default currency for Facebook ads. I have not done any deep research to see the benefit of advertising on Facebook with your local currency but i know it something worth trying. This post is for those who already know the advantages of doing this. You can change the currency (Dollar) you use for Facebook ads in your Facebook Ads Manager if you don’t have a current balance once every 60 days. Know it that the payment methods available to you depend on Facebook ads currency solely depends on the currency you use. To me, i feel its cheaper advertising on Facebook with my local Naira currency that being charge the the dollar rate.
- How to download Facebook videos
- How to change Facebook page name after 1000+ page likes
- How to use the Facebook live streaming feature
- How to download Facebook videos for Android
- How to block candy crush request on Facebook
To change your Facebook ads currency:
- Kindly go to your Facebook Account Settings in Ads Manager.
- Now, under Time Zone, kindly click on “Change Currency / Timezone”.
- From here, all you need to do is to select your new currency and time zone and then click Create New Account.
Things to keep in mind about changing your currency:
- If your Facebook Business Manager account has several other accounts associated with it, then, it won’t be possible to change your Ad currency. All you have to do is create a new account from Business Manager with the new currency.
When you choose a new currency and time zone, you’ll create a new ad account. Your old ad account will be visible in the Account dropdown in the top left of your Ads Manager, but it’ll be closed and all ads created with your old account will stop running. Any ads you had running on the old ad account will be billed in the old currency.
The payment methods available to you depend on the currency you choose.