GT Bank Dollar MasterCard
If you recently got a GTBank dollar MasterCard at any GTBank branch in Nigeria, then funding that card account is very crucial as you will be needing it to make most of our online payments.
In this post, I will you the guide you need to know on how to how to transfer money from your Domiciliary account to your Guaranty Trust Bank Dollar Master Card. The card funding steps is quite easy. Everything is done via the Guaranty Trust Bank Internet Banking or by making use of the GTBank mobile app which you are using in your mobile device. So read below;
How To Fund Your GT Bank Dollar MasterCard
- Using your GT Internet banking mobile app or from the GT Bank Internet banking website, sign in to your account dashboard
- Now Click on “Account Transfers“
- The Click on “To Own Accounts“
- Select your GTBank domiciliary account from the “From” drop-down option
- Now select your dollar MasterCard account number from the “To” drop down
- The enter the amount you want to transfer to the dollar MasterCard account
- One you are done, kindly click on “Submit” or “continue” if you are using the mobile app.
NOTE: You don’t need the Token step if you are using the GTBank mobile App, but if you are on the site, then.
Related: How to get loan from Topcheck Ng
Press the white button on your GTbank token device and type the transaction code generated in the space provided to approve the transfer.
once you have successfully followed these steps, then the amount transferred will reflect in the balance of the GTBank dollar MasterCard account.