I’ve earlier before now written a brief review post about ATT.net, though in this post I still have to let you know that AT&T Internet services is the short form for American Telephone & Telegraph. It’s one of the America’s biggest telecommunications companies.
Also, ATT was formerly known as SBC (South-western Bell Corporation) global. Att.net or att.yahoo.com is a consumer (user) web portal provided for use by ATT Yahoo. The ATT Yahoo email login i will rather say is the gateway to your ATT account.
Related: ATT.net email login
If you are confused about the ATT Yahoo login process, then you do not need to worry yourself as this article gives you the the detailed process and login steps.
Att.net login Yahoo Login Steps:
- In an address bar, visit yahoo.com or just att.net and hit the “enter” button on your keyboard to load the page. Both addresses will redirect you straight to the att homepage.
- Now, click the Sign in link from the upper right hand side of the page to go to the ATT yahoo login page. Clicking the Mail icon next to sign in link in the page will as well take you to the Yahoo mail login page.
- Type in your full and correct ATT.net email address on the account ID/Email field. The email extension can be :
- Now enter your att.net email password that is related to the ATT email address on the next field.
- Leave the ‘Keep me signed in’ box unchecked if you are using a shared computer.
- Finally click on the “Sign In” button to enable you continue with your ATT Yahoo login.
For first time users of ATT email account at Yahoo login page, there are certain settings that need to be managed for easier process. Here are the wasy few tips to manage your setting:
- First of all, open your email client program which you’ll find in your device.
- Now, from the particular loaded client find out the mail account setting box.
- After that, change the incoming (POP) server to pop.att.yaho00.com and the outgoing (SMTP) server as smtp.att.yahoo.com
- Once this is complete, you can choose the option labeled as ‘USE’, which is also an encrypted connection (SSL).
Note : Please do remember that the ATT yahoo login and SBC Yahoo login process are basically the same.