ara.apple.com |How to Share Your Screen and Get Help from Apple Support
If you have ever faced any problems when you used the Apple device that can hardly be solved by yourself or even by the friends around? Then this problems can be a thing of the past if you enjoy the remote screen share service provided by Apple, because you can send permissions to other Apple users and enable them to control your computer to help you solve problems. This service is also helpful for you to control your computer at home when you are far away at work.
Step by step guide on how to Share your Screen:
• If there is no shared computer listed on your screen Open the Finder window and click on “Shared”.
• Choose the exact one you want to share with and hit the “Share Screen” button.
• If you are a Registered User: Enter your login name and password to proceed. Make sure your login name is one of the users allowed if “Only these users” section is checked.
• By Asking Permission: Choose this section only when you want to ask for other user’s permission to enable you to share their screen.
If others happens to send you invitations to share your screen, you can select “Share the display” or “Connect to a virtual display”. By choosing “Connect to a virtual display”, you will share your mac with others while you set up a brand new screen for yourself.
Related: How to verify your phone number validity
How you can Share Screen with Apple Support Center:
If you encounter a technical issue which can’t be solved by yourself with your mac computer and don’t want to go to the sales store, you are advised to share your screen with the Apple Support Center where you can be provided with a professional solutions immediately.
Before using the sharing process, you need to get a session key. You should visit the Apple support page and hit on “Contact Apple”, hit on “Get Started”, narrow down your problems, choose the way you want to obtain help and enter your serial number, your contact information, upload your requirement and then you will get a session key with which you can do steps below:
1. Kindly Visit the Apple Support Center page at ara.apple.com.
2. Input the session key into the box and then hit on “Submit” to file your claim.
Note: You can stop the screen sharing at any time you choose. If you have anything that you want to keep private, just move them away from your screen, because Apple Support can’t access your files or control your computer.
Overview of Apple
Apple is an American multinational technology company, founded by Steve Jobs,Wozniak and Ronald Wayne in 1976. It is headquartered in Cupertino, California. They design, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It’s famous for the computer software, personal computers and hardware products.