JCPenny Reward Credit Card
You should have your own JCPenney Rewards Credit Card. With a JCPenny Reward credit card account, you can save as much as 10% and earn $10 JCP rewards certificate each month with qualifying points. Moreover, you can also view your account, pay your bill, visit JP rewards and shop online.
JCPenney Credit Card Guide
Not just you having more savings with JCPenney Rewards Credit Card, you can also:
- Check your balance
- Access up to 12 months statement history
- Set up alerts online.
- View and pay your JCPenney Rewards Credit Card bill online.
You may sign up for online credit services by clicking Registration. You will be required to complete the online registration form before being granted access. You will need the following information in order to register:
- First Name, Last Name
- Address, City, State and Zip
- Email Address
- Annual Net Income
- Length of Time at Current address
- Date Of Birthday
- Social Security Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Driver’s License Number, State
- Mother’s Maiden Name
Some of the benefits that come with JCPenny Credit Card include:
- JCP credit cardholders are automatically enrolled as jcp reward members
- Earn a $10 jcp reward when you spend $100 on qualifying purchases in-store or at jcp.com
- As a cardholder you can earn up to $100 each month in jcp rewards when you use your jcp card on qualifying purchases
- Now, new special promotional financing is available for furniture, window treatments, custom decorating and fine jewelry
- Fraud Protection. You will not be held liable in the event of unauthorized use
- Birthday gift
JCPenney Company, Inc., simply known as J.C.Penney, Penney’s, or JCP, is a chain of American mid-range department stores based in Plano, Texas, a city north of Dallas. The company operates 1,107 department stores in all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico. JCPenney also operates catalog sales merchant offices nationwide in many small markets.