The Oracle Digital Day event, is an interactive session that gives tech expert and savvies the opportunity to discover how to adopt the cloud more quickly, than ever, take good advantage of the opportunities it presents now, and stay in control of data saving.
2016 Oracle Digital Day is going to be held live in three Africa’s tech hub cities, which are Lagos, Nigeria, Johannesburg, South Africa and Nairobi, Kenya. The Oracle Digital day is scheduled with the dates and venue below
|2nd November 2016||Lagos, Nigeria at Intercontinental Hotel
|9th November 2016||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|11th November 2016||Nairobi, Kenya.|
The Oracle Digital Day event, will explore how cloud ecosystems can project digital transformation and make data-driven innovation and analysis a reality in businesses and organization.
The 2016 Oracle Digital Day event will cover the following:
- IT systems development – development tools
- Cloud Infrastructure – hardware and software systems, storage, servers and processors
- HCM solutions in the SaaS model
- EPM and ERP systems available in the Cloud
- Customer Experience – cloud solutions for ensuring excellent customer relations.
- PaaS and IaaS – state-of-the-art technological platforms in the Cloud.
According to Oracle, this year’s (2016) digital day session will be channeled thematically to suit the interests and activities of particular target groups – such as
- leaders of IT,
- Sales automation
- Support departments,
- Software developers, etc.
Same event, (Oracle Digital Day) will feature case studies from top customers like Eskom and Tiger Brands, live demo sessions, as well as inspiring discussions with experts, analysts and practitioners.
How to Register to Participate
If you wish to attend the 2016 oracle Digital Day, kindly use the links below and choose/click the link for your country.
You can also follow the conference on Twitter under the hashtag #OracleDigitalDay